In the Media
- An Exclusive Interview with Glitchhikers’ Creator, Silverstring Media, Creative Fluff Magazine, February 10, 2015
- GamerGate developer interview: Silverstring Media, GameRanx, with Claris Cyarron and ceMelusine, January 20, 2015
- Making Glitchhikers, a short drive on a long road, Animal New York, with Claris Cyarron and ceMelusine, January 8, 2015
- Transmedia Storyteller Podcast, with Karen Wehner on The Time Tribe, August 29, 2012.
- JC Hutchins Podcast, with Karen Wehner on The Time Tribe, May 15, 2012.
- Transmedia Talk Podcast, Episode 38, on StoryWorld 2011, December 14, 2011.
- Seeing it from the Audience’s Perspective, interview by Monica Hamburg, December 14, 2011.
- Creative Spotlight, by Andrea Phillips, December 8, 2011.
- 2010-2013 – Transmedia Vancouver meetup group: founder and organizer. A community and discussion group for transmedia practitioners in Vancouver.
- 2012-2014 – Merging Media: advisory committee member. A conference series across Canada and Asia. mergingmedia.ca
- Panelist, Making Virtual Reality Reality, EGLX, 2016
- Panelist, So you want to be a game designer: getting into the industry, EGLX, 2016
- Panelist, Modern Myths: Narrative Design in Games, EGLX, 2016
- Panelist, Diversity in Games and Gaming, EGLX, 2016
- Guest Lecturer, GamerGate, Simon Fraser University, 2016
- Panelist, Gamergate, Wikipedia & Online Harassment, Capilano University, 2015
- Speaker, Extrasolar, Full Indie Vancouver, 2013
- Moderator, Ludonarrative Harmony, ARGFest 2013
- Speaker, Burnaby Writer’s Association, 2013
- Panelist, Crowd-Sourcing in Cross-Media, Merging Media 2012
- Moderator, Bringing Business to your Creative Endeavours, ARGFest 2012
- Panelist, Transmedia in Education — How and Why?, GETideas.org, March 2012
- Panelist, Worlds of Learning: Transmedia for Children & Education, DIYDays 2012
- Panelist, Powerful Words: Careers in Writing and Communication, UBC Arts Career Expo 2012
- Presenter: The Time Tribe, InProduction Showcase, Storyworld Conference 2011